Construction (external and internal) began in 2015. Some of the completed work includes:.
- A new functioning water service added to the lower level
- A new underground electrical service and temporary lighting throughout the house
- The installation of new footings and foundation walls at the location of the rear addition
- A new masonry foundation at the north bay window
- The basement has a new slab with a vapor barrier.
- Masonry repairs have been done near the chimney.
- The Center storage room (envisioned for archival storage) is insulated and finished.
Take a look back through time with the slideshow. The Albert Polhemus House, built in 1848 was moved from 411 E. Washington on November 5, 2006.(Photos by David Fulmer)